Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Summer Life

Summer life has consisted of the same life as winter life (except we die in the heat instead of the cold). Jon started hockey for the summer, but I haven't had a desire to write about it because, frankly, his team sucks. Don't mistake this team for the Cheifs, it is just a tempory hockey fix until everyone on the Cheifs team gets back for school. There are a lot of good players but they fail to play as a team. They would all rather have personal glory instead of team glory. Which seems a bit ironic because their personal glory is not going to be recognized unless their team has glory as well. I think in the last 5 games they won once. Jon has had some good opportunities to play forward and center, but his preference is still defence. Last week we lost (no surprise) but Jon made the only 2 goals that our team had. He has been getting really good, but unfortunatly he has lower back problems so we are working on getting his muscles strengthend and stretched to prevent a bad case of the hockey back every night.
Well, that is really all...I just wanted to report that we are still alive and loving life!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Hi Goss'! This is Heather-your favorite neighbor that also shares a home with you. I just wanted to say hello! P.S. I know your friend Chad...weird huh? I like your blog. I'm not a creepy stalker though, I promise!