Monday, April 20, 2009

I Must Be Crazy

After my ranting and raving about dog hair, I got myself into more trouble. We got another dog! There was a family who decided that they no longer wanted Maggie, a 3 year old female Puggle. Jon and I thought this would be a good opportunity to give Caesar a girl-friend, at least for a short while until we find her a good home.
Maggie is very easy to fall in love with. She is just a sweet heart! She also has a big under-bite so she always looks mad or confused. Caesar and Maggie have a lot of fun wrestling and humping, it is quite entertaining.









Even though we have a baby on the way, this is a really hard decision. I think about how happy they are together and I want to keep her. Then I think about how crazy they can be, and then adding a baby stresses me out.
Tonight Jon and I took advantage of the warm weather and took them to the park. Caesar has always been a very good dog off the leash and coming when called. It is a luxury that we want Maggie to learn. While at the park we tied Caesar and Maggie together hoping Caesar would be a good teacher. It worked pretty well, and it was so cute when they would come and sit together. There were a few times that Maggie dragged Caesar when he was trying to listen and come to us, it was really funny. Poor Caesar, he is such a push-over. I know I must be crazy for even considering this puppy, but just look at her! Anyway, enjoy the pics...we will let you know what happens.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

wow. so you went through with it? She is very cute. Good Luck!!

Anonymous said...

Cool dog. I'm glad that they are humping friends. That is probably the best part about the whole thing. Anyway I just wanted you to know that I read your blog.

Love,

Dr. Anonymous

valmike said...

Maybe someday you'll just get a regular pug to go with them! Ha ha. I'm so jealous and so is Eryn! She loves puppies! -VAL