Monday, July 6, 2009

HAPPY 4th

I feel like I would be ungrateful if I didn't take a few minutes to talk about my amazing 4th of July weekend. Brenda, Rick, Brian, and Callie planned a little weekend in Park City and then invited Jon and I to come along for the fun. We all (except for Jon who had to work) got up to Park City on Thursday night had delicious speghetti, and just hung out in a cute little condo. The condo had an amazing view of a lake surrounded by the mountains ... it was so pretty. Friday we went to the outlet stores. Luckily Brenda's 1 year old has about as much energy for outings and shopping as I do, so I able to walk around the outlets for the prefect amount of time. I spent most my time going into Carter's, Osh'Gosh, and Motherhood looking at all the cute things I could get for my baby. I was strong and only bought the few things I needed off my list ... but it was hard.

Later Friday afternoon Jon was able to join us and we all went swimming. It was awesome to get in the water and feel completely weightless! That night we had delicious potatoes and steak for dinner.

No comments: