Sunday, August 16, 2009

BATH TIME!

Josie lost her umbilical cord yesterday so I decided to give her a real bath. I had been noticing a lot of gunk coming from the umbilical cord and eventually I found it in in her jammies. I have given her a few sponge baths, but it had been a few days...and she probably smelled like rotting milk. I probably smelled(smell) like rotting milk. She was a little fussy when I took her clothes off, but once she felt the warm water she relaxed and really enjoyed it.
Just look how cute she is!!!

4 comments:

Heather said...

Rachel, she is SO beautiful!!!!!

cbonitab said...

OH MY GOSH! She's a beauty! I'm glad she's healthy! Congrads!

Callie said...

What a cutie! We so need to come down and see the beauty in person!

Sarah said...

Aaaw!! She's so Pretty! I wanna come see her!