Sunday, January 23, 2011

Nursery Time

NURSERY!!!  Josie went to nursey for the first time today.  Jon walked her into the room and she ran straight for the toys and didn't even look back.  It was amazing!  She had such a good time.  She has never been so happy after church.  As for Jon, he absolutely loved being able to listen in Sunday School and Priesthood.

I have always looked forward to the day when I would be able to make cookies or something with my daughter.  So the other day I thought I would let Josie stand on a chair and help me make rolls.  It was so cute!  She helped me stir and roll the dough ... it was fun.  It didn't take her too long before she realized that she liked the way the dough tasted and started getting flour every where.  It was so adorable I just had to show everyone the pictures.


2 comments:

Lorie S. said...

She is so cute!! I love that you are already cookin' in the kitchin with her!

Skylar and Sabrina said...

I LOVE IT. Josie is so awesome, and you're such a cute mama. I miss you.
I've been thinking about you a lot lately, for many reasons, but specifically because I'm so grateful you got me the Boppy! lol It's always super helpful and I keep finding new reasons why it's my favorite.
Love you!!