Monday, April 11, 2011

NEW JOB!!!

Jon received a conditional job offer from the Draper prison!  We are soooo excited.  He just has to pass a drug test and a background check, and he is good to go!  He will start training on May 31st, at which point I get to quit!!!  Do you hear me singing and doing my happy dance?
Well ... that isn't the end of it!  There is a job opportunity down in Gilbert AZ that we are looking at.  We are going to go down the beginning of May so he can do some more testing and an interview....so we will see what happens there.
We feel so blessed with this job offer and we are so grateful for the prayers that were made on our behalf.

3 comments:

Chad and Rachel said...

YAY! I'm so happy for you guys!

Heather said...

Wow! That's SO exciting! Let's hope he passes those last two tests :) Just kidding! Congratulations!

xoxo

Callie said...

I don't know how i missed this post! I am so excited for you guys. Woot woot! So when you putting in your 2 weeks :)

We need to go out and celebrate!