Thursday, August 11, 2011

First Hair Cut

Josie has worked really hard over the past 2 years to grow her beautiful strawberry blonde curls.  I was always scared that when I cut her hair, her curls would go away.  So I just let her hair grow and watched it turn into a mullet.  But I didn't care...I loved it!
For some reason while I was standing in line at Walmart I realized that if I just cut a couple inches off the bottom it take away a lot of the mullet and it would take away her curls.  So after bath-time, we turned on Beauty and the Beast (one of the only ways she will hold still) ... and I chopped.

BEFORE  
She is slouching forward, but it still shows her mullet-type hair.

AFTER

 YAY!!! She still has curls and her hair is actually straight.  I just LOVE my little girl.

2 comments:

The Becks said...

So cute! Can't believe how long her hair has gotten! The mullet was pretty awesome, but the cut looks adorable! Love you guys!

Callie said...

Way to go! I am so glad your first haircut went so much better than Liv's. :)

Josie is cute as ever!