Friday, March 14, 2008

LIFE IS GOOD!!!

We don't have the most exciting life to report on but I thought I would post an update anyways. I have finally finished training at the Department of Workforce Services. After 2 months of training I was grateful to get my own case load. I have 43 cases, and I love what I do.

Jon is enjoying school (except for his history teacher). He is also working hard at Enterprise-Rent-A-Car. He just got promoted from a wash boy to a customer service rep. That meanst that he gets to wear a shirt and tie and he wont have to wash cars in the snow.

HOCKEY!!!
My hockey update will not be as detailed and interesting as Jon's will, but I have to mention how great he is doing and that his team is number one in the league for the second season in a row. This is a picture of his team from last season after they one the last game and claimed the Provo Stanley Cup. I think there are only been a few additions to the team for this current season.
His games are always a lot of fun to watch.


No comments: